Do you love the salsa that they bring to you at Mexican restaurants? I sure do!
Years ago when I started eating at Los Tres Amigos, I decided I loved their salsa so much better than the kinds you can get at the store. The taste and the texture were both great!
I set out to create a salsa just like they serve. Although it doesn’t taste exactly like Los Tres Amigos salsa, I love my salsa recipe. It is sooo good!
I typically make this to serve with taquitos, but it is also great with tortilla chips!
I like that this recipe is so easy to make with only 6 ingredients that you throw into a blender.
Disclosure: this post may contain affiliate links. This just means that we make a little money if you buy something through one of our links. It does not cost you any more to purchase an item through our links. It just helps support this blog so we can continue to bring you more content like this.
Easy Restaurant Salsa Recipe
There are only 6 ingredients in this recipe, and they are all just thrown into the blender!
1. Pour the diced tomatoes with chilies and the tomato sauce into a blender.
2. Cut off a slice of onion and throw it in the blender.
I love to use my flexible cutting boards because they are easy to clean and take up little space in the kitchen!
You can buy them here ⇓
3. Peel and add one clove of garlic and 1/4 teaspoon (1/2 teaspoon if you want it spicier) of crushed red paper flakes.
4. Blend until smooth.
5. Tear off cilantro leaves until you have about 1/4 cup and blend until mixed in.
6. Pour into a bowl and serve at room temperature or refrigerate and serve cold.
Refrigerate leftover salsa. I usually use a bowl with an airtight lid.
[click_to_tweet tweet=”Make this easy restaurant style salsa for your next party! #recipeoftheday” quote=”Make this easy restaurant style salsa for your next party!” theme=”style5″]
If you try this recipe, we would love to hear your thoughts! Comment down below and share this post with your friends!